Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flip-Flop Idiot

2/25/09: 8:05pm PST: I'm driving home from yoga class feeling the zen that my practice brought to me and rocking out to some old school "Tupac" (yes, white girls love Tupac too) when I noticed the guy in the Nissan Sentra circa 1987 in front of me. Smoking a ciggy and jamming to some Fall Out Boy (I'm presuming this based on his douche appearance), our friend has one foot on his gas pedal and one foot dangling out his window. Only cool people do that, in case you didn't know. Yah, dude - cool - share your foul foot odor with the rest of the free world, thanks. Well, as friend is driving, smoking and listening to men wearing makeup, all of a sudden, his exposed foot clad in a menky flip flop catches a freak wind gust and off flies his flop. Slamming on his brakes (I suppose with his driving foot), the moron almost slams into the women in the lane to the right of him. I guess he was so scared he'd never find his dollar store flip flop he needed to hit the skids and go back for it. Luckily, he didn't. He pulled his nude spaghetti, freakishly flexible leg back in his heap of shit and continued on his way.

I just sat there in the car behind him and all I could think is, "Waste - of - oxygen."

Godspeed solo flip flop guy - Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track internet traffic
Custom Printing Services