Thursday, February 26, 2009

Introduction

I have no doubt that every person is God's child, however, it is a fact that with modern miracles in science and medicine, the mental gene pool has gotten way too thick (and by "thick" I mean lots of dumb ass people). We've all seen the Darwin Awards and although absolutely mind-boggling and incredibly funny, these are only the stunts that fall on the fall end of the spectrum. But, daily, we, the non-idiots, are surrounded and subjected by dozens of idiot feats of stupidity that make us go, "People do some stupid sh*t." My friends, survival of the fittest has become, to say the least, skewed.

Please note: This isn't a political blog. This isn't a religious blog. And this definitely is not a politically correct blog. So all you crazy freaks who want to scream at me for stating the obvious can save your breath and go bother someone else.

I am here as an observer. I am person who, although not blessed with the ability to calculate plasma physics equations (I can barely understand an episode of that NUMBERS show), was granted a fair amount of common sense. Therefore, it is my duty to share with others my observations of those who run a tad shy in the smarts department.

So that's the general, conceptual basis of this site. To humor myself and others with the plain old stupidity of the people the miracles of science have saved from sparing the gene pool. I will also be entertaining guest bloggers to share their own observations - however, you have to pass the "I'm Not a Dumb Ass" test prior to being given access. However, comment all you like no matter how stupid you are.

Since we can't smack them, shoot them or put them out to pasture, we have to laugh at them (after we give them the finger, that is).

And now, with no further adieu, let the good times (and the short buses) roll......

Final note and warning: Profanity WILL be used. So shove it if you don't like it, prude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

track internet traffic
Custom Printing Services